Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tagged

Scott Rains of the excellent travel and the disabled blog rollingrains.com invited me to participate in the Barrierfreiheit Meme. Looks like fun and here's my answers.

Four Jobs in My Life
8 golf caddy
8 dish washer
8 machine operator in a can factory
8 journalist

Four Films I Could Watch Over and Over
I'm not much of a movie person. But here goes:
8 Walk the Line. First non-kid movie (other than Star Wars flicks) that I have seen in about 10 years.
8 Moonstruck
8 Ragtime
8 Casablanca

Four Places I Have Lived
8 Berwyn, Illinois
8 Carbondale, Illinois
8 Streator, Illinois
8 Baraboo, Wisconsin

Four TV Series I Like.
This is going to be even harder than films.
8 Gilmore Girls. I know, I know this is a girls show, but my wife and oldest daughter got me watching and I admit I enjoy it.
8 American Experience
8 Iron Chef America
That's all I've got.

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
8 Niagara Falls
8 Myrtle Beach, SC
8 Washington DC
8 Outer Banks, NC

Four Foods I Love
8 Whatever my wife makes for dinner -- she's a very good cook.
8 Pizza
8 A good mushroom and swiss burger
8 Almost any cheese (from WI of course!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
8 rollingrains.com
8 lileks.com
8 obxconnection.com
8 ixquick.com

Four places I'd rather be now
8 Outer Banks, NC
8 Downtown Chicago, pleasure only no business allowed
8 On a road trip
8 Planning a road trip

Four bloggers who should play this game
8 smallddemocrat
8 ziggi at wheelchairdiffusion
8outer banks native at outerbanksjournal
8 uncle jack at obxconnection.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home