Thursday, January 11, 2007

Traveler recommends blind masseurs of Cambodia

I'm not much for massage. But if you are, and traveling in Cambodia, Nomad Rick recommends Seeing Hands, a service of blind masseurs. Says Rick: "There is no better way to get out the knots than one of these massages. The masseuses are friendly and seem to be able to find every little knot. I guarantee you’ll feel like a new man or woman after getting one." (Photo of Angkor, Cambodia by Nicolas Raymond via morgueFile.com)

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful. A great massage is worth a trip to the other side of the world.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home